Due to our recent growth, we are seeking a Junior Designer to join our Brighton Studio. You will be at the very heart of our business.
Working directly within our creative team, you will be a welcomed addition working amongst highly experienced designers and UX designers delivering outstanding creative for our clients.
You will be capable of tackling creative briefs and translating these to solutions that work for both our clients users and their commercial needs.
This role is very much at the core of our project process, you will be tasked with creating beautiful user focused designs, with often challenging timescales and client brands.
You will need to be an outstanding communicator, with fantastic situational awareness, have the drive and determination to ensure things are delivered on time, and to the level of quality our clients expect.
This position truly requires someone with an acute attention to detail, alongside the ambition to grow and develop within the role.
- To work on creative projects from concept through to final execution
- Taking ownership of the design quality and consistency across your projects
- Work with different brands in our client portfolio, which ranges from global, industry-leading brands to small start-ups
- Create user-centric beautiful designs and see them through to build
- You’re be happy applying your design solutions consistently
- Present concepts to colleagues (and, in time, clients). Take direction to evolve to the next stage
- Be an ambassador for emerging tech and techniques, sharing examples of best practice design with the team
- Support the whole team, developers, designers & project managers – all working towards the same goal as yourself
You must be an individual who is able to hit the ground running quickly, being someone who has a clearly refined portfolio in the digital space. You are confident in being able to lead your creative ideas from conception through to delivery, whether it be Web, Print or Brand design to name but a few…
- 1-2 Years digital agency experience
- Fundamental design principles experience i.e Design aesthetic
- Understanding of key UX principles
- Confident within the Adobe Suite, Photoshop, InDesign etc
- Experience with Prototyping tools such as Figma
- A basic understanding of the fundamentals of modern front end web development
- Strong sense of pride within craftsmanship and an eye for Typography
- Ability to have confidence in you creative and present to the internal team